YuMe is a relevance-based video advertising technology company that makes it easy for publishers to make money from their video content and for advertisers to reach audiences in a safe, powerful way. YuMe's ACE for Publishers (AFP) is the ad management platform and inventory monetization solution of choice for some of the biggest names in media, including MSN, Gannett, MSNBC, AMC, Hearst Magazines and 4Kids. ACE for Advertisers, or AFA, is the first buy-side video ad-management system designed to serve media agencies, advertisers and agency trading desks. AFA provides complete control over a video campaign's life cycle, streamlining media planning, trafficking, ad serving and optimization, as well as post-campaign analytics. The same technology powers the world's largest premium in-stream video advertising network, the YuMe Connected Audience Network.
GROUNDED IN TECHNOLOGY
Each time a consumer hits play in an ACE-powered video player, our patent-pending relevance engine matches the right ad to the right audience on whatever screen they are viewing—PC, mobile or connected TV. The YuMe Connected Audience Network includes more than 1,500 brand-safe publisher sites that actively use ACE, enabling YuMe to provide brands and agencies with transparency, advanced analytics and differentiated ad units.
With the YuMe Connected Audience Network, advertisers can:
- Find the perfect match: With real-time targeting, measurement and optimization, YuMe ensures your campaign performs and delivers your ad to a relevant audience.
- Run on the right content: YuMe knows you want your ads to be associated with brand-safe content, which is why we focus on aggregating inventory from high-quality publishers and provide proactive brand security technology that safeguards your brand from running in unacceptable environments.
- Grab more screens: Video goes way beyond websites, so YuMe built ACE to distribute ads over any broadband connection, to whatever screen your customers are viewing—PC, mobile or connected TV.
ACE FOR PUBLISHERS (AFP)— THE TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM FOR CONNECTED VIDEO ADVERTISING
The ACE ad management platform is built to handle the complexity of the broadband video business. More than 1,500 publisher sites use ACE to make the most money possible from their video inventory. Our proven technology serves more than 30 million ads per day and represents more than 2 billion video streams per month.
With ACE, publishers can:
- Fill 100 percent of their advertising inventory;
- Traffic and deliver direct-sold ad campaigns easily;
- Build their syndication networks while managing ad rights and revenue shares across their owned-and-operated properties as well as those of their partners;
- Package and sell their inventory on PCs, mobile phones and connected TVs;
- Maximize e-CPMs by managing campaign delivery, multiple ad networks and supply fluctuations;
- Program their advertising policies and business rules in a single interface.
WHO WE REACH
Consumers from all walks of life view more online video now than ever before. What are some of the audience trends we are seeing? Click to enlarge the graphic above for a snapshot of YuMe's audience, its consumption behaviors and its opinions of online video and TV.