Founded in the U.K. in 2007, The Exchange Lab is one of the world's largest programmatic media marketplaces.
The company is integrated with more DSPs/exchanges than any other programmatic player in the digital space, which means no other company can deliver the same reach. The Exchange Lab evaluates billions of audience interactions daily to find the right audience for a brand at the right time, across digital channels and devices, at the most efficient price.
Due to its extensive platform integration, The Exchange Lab has amassed extraordinary levels of insight across various demographics through work with the world's largest brands.
Since the company has no vested interest in using any particular platform, the advice it gives clients is guided by experience and data-driven insights, as well as a thorough understanding of the partner technologies delivering the best results.
DataLab, The Exchange Lab's proprietary technology, leverages key learnings across all platforms, providing analysis and a holistic view of the market. This allows for the best combination of platforms for clients' marketing objectives. The Exchange Lab currently has offices in Chicago, London, New York, San Francisco, Singapore, Toronto and Turkey.
- The Exchange Lab is integrated with more platforms than any other player in the digital space.
- No other company delivers its scale.
- The Exchange Lab offers efficiency and transparency without bias toward any platform.
- Proprietary technology and analysis engine: Enables analysis of buying patterns and performance insights by platform across the whole market, an industry first.
- Delivers highly effective bidding on inventory.
- The Exchange Lab delivers across desktop, mobile, video and social.
BRAND AND PERFORMANCE MARKETING VIA SOPHISTICATED TACTICAL APPROACHES:
- Site retargeting
- Contextual targeting
- Search remessaging
- Third-party explicit behavioral targeting
- Premium publishers
- Look-alike modeling