To keep pace with the daily changes in social media,
agencies and marketers must work smarter and stay
more nimble than ever before. From creating content to keeping up on the latest updates across multiple
networks, successful social media programs need a social media management software partner to keep them
ahead of the game.
Shoutlet is a social media management system used by more than 500 marketers and agencies to manage and track their social media efforts. As a social software vendor that's 100 percent software-as-a-service, Shoutlet provides a platform to build creative social designs and contests, manage social conversations, publish to a variety of networks, build robust social profiles, create trigger-based social campaigns and track all metrics in one powerful social analytics dashboard.
In addition to having one of the most comprehensive feature sets available, Shoutlet's Customer Experience Group is a constant resource for customers. Shoutlet's implementation, tech support and account management teams work together to make sure users get the most from the platform.
Based in Madison, Wis., Shoutlet is backed by $24 million in funding, the most recent round of $15 million led by FTV Capital in June 2012. With 300 percent employee growth in the past 12 months and customers adopting Shoutlet at a record pace, the platform is one of the largest independent social marketing software companies on the market.
Shoutlet helps customers stay on top of changes to social networks and provides the tools necessary to execute social campaigns in a way that not only helps meet customers' social media goals but also allows them to create unique, memorable customer experiences that make an impact.
How Social Marketing Software Works for Agencies
Brands are often the focus of social media software adoption, but agencies working with companies on their social media initiatives benefit equally. Here are some of the ways Shoutlet can assist agencies:
- Safeguard client social accounts with user permissions and avoid accidental, potentially damaging posts.
- Easily employ a mix of real-time posts, scheduled updates and preplanned, trigger-based campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Manage customer responses with task assignments and use a collaborative social CRM to work with client community teams.
- Work closely with clients to create custom Facebook apps using Shoutlet's professional design tool, Social Canvas.
- Know what's happening on all client social accounts with keyword-flagging and email notifications that deliver a variety of alerts directly, including comments, new posts, likes and mentions.
- Report on social performance in a way that makes sense for each client; custom reports, report white-labeling and report-only access are all included.
- Help clients harness their social data; having a software partner helps an agency meet the demands of brands' digital efforts, which increasingly call for the capture and utilization of social media customer data and the integration of other software tools, such as website analytics.
- Rein in the chaos of multiple tools; get teams on track with one dashboard that can securely protect and silo hundreds of brands' Shoutlet accounts while account teams work collaboratively.
Visit shoutlet.com/adage to learn more.